There are lots of ways to get involved with ACAT. For example you can:
- subscribe to our main website for free – for more information click here
- become a Friend of ACAT, for an annual fee – for more information click here
- follow us on Twitter – at @Assoc_CAT
- subscribe to this blog
- read more about CAT through books, or articles and materials available on our website , our Youtube channel, and elsewhere
- come along to one of our public events
- attend an introductory workshop on CAT
- fundraise or donate to our research fund
- get involved with ACAT as an expert-by-experience
- collaborate with us on a project, research, podcast, video, a piece of writing, or an illustration.
If you would like to contribute in some way, please contact us via the ACAT office and ask for the Public Engagement Team.