This public engagement site is a work in progress. It has been set up as a pilot and we welcome feedback from visitors. Your feedback will help us to develop and improve the site.
Our online visitor survey is now closed. However if there is any feedback you’d like to share please do consider sending us an email with your impressions of the site and the information it contains. Please include ‘PE Site’ in the subject line.
It would be helpful for us to know:
- whether or not you found what you were looking for when you visited the site
- how easy it was to find what you were looking for
- how easy it was to read and understand the information offered
- how much it helped you to understand cognitive analytic therapy
- what you found most useful, and
- how we could improve the site or the information on it
If you’d like to contribute to the site in any way, then again, please contact us.
Thankyou. If you need any further information about cognitive analytic therapy, or ACAT, then visit our main site at https://www.acat.me.uk